What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Protect movies and tv shows

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Passcoding the iPad itself is the primary way provided by Apple under the assumption that the iPad is a "personal" device.

There are apps that create a "secret" folder for photos, which may work for video as well seeing they are also typically found in the camera roll. I am not familiar with them to answer any questions though.

OP
W

Whoopteedo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks. I do have my iPad password protected but sometimes let my grandkids play with it. I have some tv shows that. Prefer them not to stumble upon...not bad but not appropriate for them. They were purchased through iTunes so they aren't on my personal camera roll.

OP
W

Whoopteedo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Didn't think of that. There are some folders that are BORING to gkids... I think that would work. Just hate it though because. Would like to have some movies and tv shows on here for them but if I do, they might open one of these that are inappropriate, newish apple would do something about this. Thanks for your input.

FernMcDowellam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hmm nice.... i em new to the forum information here is soo kool i was going throught the some information regarding this hope to grow and share what i have for you ppl! after all sharing is caring :)

Most reactions

Latest posts