1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Problem with the photo app after upgrade

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by Hansg, Jul 23, 2010.

1. Hansg

Hansg iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi, after I did the upgrade I have some problem with importing photos from a memorystick to my ipad. The strange thing is that is only the photos that I have been taking with my phone, not with my camera that I have problem with. First I thought that I had som problem with my phone but when I look at the photos in an other app (photo-sort) I doesn't have this problem.

My problem is that the pictures get "flip" when I look in photos app. When I use my phone to make a movie I get the picture "right". When I import the photos to my PC everything is fine, I can email my photos from my phone and there are fine. I only get flip pictures when I import pictures that have been taking with my phone. I have HTC HD2 (windows mobile)
    Any suggestion
    Regards
    Hans Nilsson
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2010
  2. Hansg

Hansg iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    No one, who has the same problem?
    Today I copy the photos to my Pc, after that I synced my Ipad with Itunes and all of the photos where fine. But when i importet the same photo with the camerakit the photos where flip. Very strange......
    Hans