What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problem with syncing!!!!!

tasosguz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everybody...
I Just bought from a previous owner from Hong Kong an iPad 64GB 3G and i bring it to Greece.The first thing i've done when i get home was to go to the settings and (because i didn't know what the previous owner had sync to the iPad) i make a 'Erase all content and settings' from the 'Resetting iPad' selection.The iPad reboots and the 'connect to iTunes' screen appeared.From that time and on, when i connect it to my Mac ,it says that 'There is a problem with your iPad
We're sorry,the iPad you connected may be damaged and cannot be activated for service.We recommend you visit your nearest Apple Store for more information.'
Except that, the iPad shows this message "Restore needed.iPhone cannot make or receive calls.Restore from iTunes"
I went to DFU mode ,made a restore ,but then again the same......
What's the problem here?:(

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there!

Did you test the ipad before you buy it?

OP
T

tasosguz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes,but the very basic.Check wifi settings to connect to a new router,open safari,open app store,log in with my account(Greek account),download a free app,open youtube and that's all.It was fast(opening this apps) and stable.I went into Apples Express Lane and i saw that the serial number of this iPad was already registered.Is there any possibility ,Apple for some reason has lock my iPad?

jetkill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the same problem,
got the ıpad from Italy, update in Turkey,
''ipad you connected may be damaged and cannot be activated''
any ideas?

Most reactions

Latest posts