What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problem With Recovery Mode & iTunes

Klawster

iPF Noob
Reaction score
does it matter that i never get the slide button, i updated itunes and since then my ipad is locked in recovery. i have tried to follow this but it gets to preparing ipad for restore and after a while i get unknown error 1604.

any help would be appreciated

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, Klawster:

You entered this comment into a very old thread that was talking about putting the iPad into recovery mode. To get more eyes on your problem, I've made your question/problem its own thread. Hopefully, that'll get more people to see it...

However, we'll need more info from you. What type of iPad are you using (iPad1 or 2). Are you jailbroken or just trying to restore a stock iPad? What version of iOS and iTunes do you have? And, maybe - why are you trying to restore? And last - what is the exact thing that's happening as you try to restore the iPad.

The folk here are very helpful and friendly. So, hopefully, if you give us more info - someone can help.

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts