1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Problem with Itunes

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by DEKA2010, Oct 12, 2011.

1. DEKA2010

DEKA2010 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    every time I sync my Ipad with Itunes in my computer, Itunes always give 2 options, sync my Ipad but this action will also remove my apps in my Ipad, 2nd option is cancel, this means I can't add apps I download using Itunes, its so ridicules , or may be I set it up in the wrong way ? Please give me help to solve the issue
  2. DefBref

DefBref iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +53 / 0
    Use the transfer purchases option in iTunes when your iPad is connected.
  3. DEKA2010

DEKA2010 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah I tried it, its only contain 3 books that I have already downloaded, not all the screen looks different, only screen no 4, some items can be transferred , some can not, soft n hard reset won't work, drag the items also didn't workout, but thank you anyway for sharing experience with me, I appreciate that