What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Transferring apps via itunes

Status
Not open for further replies.

danrand

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi

Recently I've had trouble transferring apps from Itunes onto my Ipad. I have the latest version of itunes and usually when I add an app it syncs immediately.
Today I tried syncing an app and book but neither was transferred to the Ipad. I tried the "transfer purchases" option but no dice. In the window view which shows all the app screens the app appears and even the book appears in the "book" section. Now when I add a new app now I get a window informing me that I have changed the setting and whether I'd like to apply those changes. Click "yes" or "cancel" doesn't do anything.

I have the "sync all books" option enabled. I can't figure out why the apps/books don't get transferred.

The files I add to goodreader and comiczeal go through without a hitch.

Any advice/suggestions?
Thanks in advance

P.S - The Ipad is jailbroken with the latest Cydia/a piracy-enabling tweak updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts