What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problem with iMessage

Armani Qusyairi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Am having a problem. When I added my friend's email, it said "the email is not registered under the iMessage".
And when my friend added me by my email, well it was succeeded. So why I can't add my friend's email?

OP
Armani Qusyairi

Armani Qusyairi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nah, I have to wait for the expertise to aid me with this matter. :)

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Am having a problem. When I added my friend's email, it said "the email is not registered under the iMessage".
And when my friend added me by my email, well it was succeeded. So why I can't add my friend's email?

Hi Armani-can you confirm if your friend has this:
1. That he has the most iOS 5 or greater
2. That the email you are sending it to is the correct one he uses for iMessage. It may be different or even his phone number. He needs to go to his settings to see what he has assigned for imessaging to receive and send messages.

Try that

OP
Armani Qusyairi

Armani Qusyairi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
Hi Armani-can you confirm if your friend has this:
1. That he has the most iOS 5 or greater
2. That the email you are sending it to is the correct one he uses for iMessage. It may be different or even his phone number. He needs to go to his settings to see what he has assigned for imessaging to receive and send messages.

Try that

Thanks Skimonkey. His iOS is updated. Sometimes, my apple could not add a new contact in my iMessage? Have you had any ideas why i suffered this minor problem?

anmanwar

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Armani Qusyairi said:

My daughter can I message my iPad with her iPod, however I cannot I message her. I can however REPLY to her messages. So odd! I cannot figure this out!

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Skimonkey. His iOS is updated. Sometimes, my apple could not add a new contact in my iMessage? Have you had any ideas why i suffered this minor problem?

Armani--have you tried using their phone number instead to try to send iMessages? I have to do that when sending out iMessages to friends that have iPhones.

Also, try going directly to your Contact App and plugging the info there. See if that works.

OP
Armani Qusyairi

Armani Qusyairi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
Armani--have you tried using their phone number instead to try to send iMessages? I have to do that when sending out iMessages to friends that have iPhones.

Also, try going directly to your Contact App and plugging the info there. See if that works.

I tried, and it was worked. But still, i've must try for my next trial in adding contacts in iMessage. Thanks for the consultation doctor. :). By the way, is iPhoto really work in iPad 2 camera? I mean, can it change the quality, the blurred shot?

Most reactions

Latest posts