What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iMessage - adding email addresses

iLed

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My iMessage service won't allow me to add my Facebook ([email protected]) email address. The verification email never arrives in my Facebook app. Any suggestions.

kevin roach

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Every time I try to add an email address to Facebook or iMessages I get an error "email already in use, is this related?

baanestad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I realized it was saying "already in use" to me because I had registered this specific e-mail in my main Apple account... I have 2 - one for our family to share iTunes and purchases, and the second for my iCloud to be separate from my husband and son... I had to go into our main account and delete my "second email", which i wanted to use with the other ID. Does that make sense?

Now my problem is, I am trying to add this email to my other ID (for iMessage), and it says "verifying email" and it takes forever, and i never actually get a confirmstion email, even tho it says here the email was sent. So Im stuck here. Weird, cause it worked perfectly with the other ID. :(

Most reactions

Latest posts