What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Printing emails from Ipad to my Hp 6500a

TheGeneral59

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have just installed a hp 6500a and it works perfect with my windows can email an email direct to printer BUT when I try to do it from my IPad it will print photos or documents but not emails it comes back with a failure.

I have downloaded some apps like printer pro and printer share and both of them allow me to print direct to printer but not emails anyone got an idea what to do?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am slightly puzzled as you mention downloading apps that allow you to print - yet the printer you have is AirPrint compatible and you should be able to print from your iPad directly to it without any additional apps. Or did I misunderstand your post and you only downloaded the apps to try to solve the problem of why you can't print emails?

I don't have that particular printer, but I can print photos and emails just fine - so there should certainly be no problem.

Tim

OP
T

TheGeneral59

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks Tim yeah I downloaded to try fix problem, guess what just sorted it 5min ago, it found my printer at long last when I went print in email worked fine.

Thanks again now packing my bag flying from uk to las Vegas on my mates 50th bd can't wait

Ray

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks Tim yeah I downloaded to try fix problem, guess what just sorted it 5min ago, it found my printer at long last when I went print in email worked fine.

Thanks again now packing my bag flying from uk to las Vegas on my mates 50th bd can't wait

Ray

Have a great flight. I love Vegas - you just can't beat that desert weather...

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts