What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Printing - Multiuser, Multiprinter App

meeko

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After trying quite a few printing Apps for my iPad, I ended up with print n share PRO iPad Printing which prints to direct to all of my non airprint printers. My WiFi printers worked fine out of the box but my Bluetooth printer needed a free helper app on my mac.
Print n share pro also has a superb mobile printing solution by creating an Ad Hoc network on an iPhone so you can print direct to a WiFi printer in a van. Print n Share Pro for iPad on the iTunes App Store

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After trying quite a few printing Apps for my iPad, I ended up with print n share PRO iPad Printing which prints to direct to all of my non airprint printers. My WiFi printers worked fine out of the box but my Bluetooth printer needed a free helper app on my mac.
Print n share pro also has a superb mobile printing solution by creating an Ad Hoc network on an iPhone so you can print direct to a WiFi printer in a van. Print n Share Pro for iPad on the iTunes App Store
Very nice find for a specialized use. Thanks for sharing that.

I'm going to move your post to the regular iPad Discussion forum (with a redirect from the original) where it will get more attention.

Thanks again!

Most reactions