What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Plzz tell me which is the good app for download videos

shibbu sharma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I try titan player but it also almost stuck not download anything when go in sleep mode and have many problems in download

Iuse titan player bcZ when wwe sdownload anything then it ask like
Open in
And show option like avhdplayer and i buy avhdplayer and after doenload i open it in av hdplayer
Now i tired to titan player
Plzzz tell me any nice player have also option for wifi transfer and can open in anyway

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I try titan player but it also almost stuck not download anything when go in sleep mode and have many problems in download

Iuse titan player bcZ when wwe sdownload anything then it ask like
Open in
And show option like avhdplayer and i buy avhdplayer and after doenload i open it in av hdplayer
Now i tired to titan player
Plzzz tell me any nice player have also option for wifi transfer and can open in anyway

Try Crackle it's quite good. Here's a review:

http://ipad.about.com/od/entertainment-apps/fr/Review-Crackle-For-iPad.htm

Regards, Andrew

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry dear friend but cracle is ot for download videos

Sorry, should have read the heading more carefully. There are many free video players you can assess by googling, but this one could be worth a look at if you want to download you tube videos.

http://howto.cnet.com/8301-11310_39...-youtube-videos-to-your-ipad-with-video-tube/

If you want to download DVD movies onto your iPad, you can do this from iTunes, or you can also buy or rent them from iTunes. This forum, of course, does not give advice on how to download anything for free that should be paid for.

Regards, Andrew

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
S

shibbu sharma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Andrew thanks for suggest but dear friend

If uhave. Avhdplayer then to titan free video player u can download unlimited videos
Only download videos to titan player and save all in avhdaplyer is good way

Most reactions

Latest posts