What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please recommend me a screen customization app

GAMESHARQ

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I am in the market for a screen customization app.

The one I am currently considering is this:
App Shopper: Pimp Your Screen (Lifestyle)

It's on sale for 99 cents, but I noticed it has several in-app purchases adding up to an additional $5.

Does anyone know of any other good customization apps? (also one that possibly won't be so expensive in the long run)

followthesapper

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have used Pimp your screen for a while now and have never needed to make any in app purchases. I am more than satisfied with my screen now. Although to clarify I am Jailbroken and use some themes as well.

Warren.

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah I also have pimp my screen though the new update makes you actually pay for some of the categories such as nature, animals and something else

OP
G

GAMESHARQ

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Does Pimp Your Screen also have the ability to automatically change from portrait to landscape (and vice versa) upon rotation?

I downloaded another free screen customization app that had some nice shelves/icons, but you could only set them for either landscape or portrait, and if your screen rotates, they look stupid.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Does Pimp Your Screen also have the ability to automatically change from portrait to landscape (and vice versa) upon rotation?

I downloaded another free screen customization app that had some nice shelves/icons, but you could only set them for either landscape or portrait, and if your screen rotates, they look stupid.

Unfortunately, no wallpaper that has icon frames or shelves is going to work on the iPad. The layout of the icons is different in Portrait view versus Landscape view. You have to decide which orientation you will use and then stick with it if you wish to use shelves or icon skins. Sorry.

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts