What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please HELP!!!

johnnyoch

iPF Noob
Reaction score
my IPAD is not turning on......ive tried the soft reset..but to no avail...good thing is itunes is still detecting it...but when im trying to restore it..it always hang up when i reaches 128mb...is my IPAD dead???..

please help me on this one...thanks guys:confused:

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Don't panic - time for a reboot.

Turn the iPad off.
Press and hold the Power and Home buttons together until the white Apple logo appears - it can take a long time, perhaps 20 seconds, but it will appear.

The iPad will then reboot - again, it takes a while.

Tim

OP
J

johnnyoch

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thanks tim

i've already tried that...no apple logo is appearing...ive even tried to charge the IPAD..but the battery icon is not showing...its totally black...but if i connect it to the PC..(windows)..itunes is detecting it..and the only option i have is restore....but i can't restore it..it always hang up once it reaches the 100mb limit...thanks for the quick feedback tim

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In your initial post you mentioned you'd tried a 'soft' reset - so are you sure you tried the reboot procedure that I mentioned? It's different and almost always guaranteed to work unless the iPad is defective and, since yours is detected, that doesn't seem to be the case.

Tim

OP
J

johnnyoch

iPF Noob
Reaction score
its a 3.2.2 jailbroken to limera1n...ive tried updating to 4.3.5

anyways mr tim..thanks..brought it to the shop...they just restored it..i think i just have a problem with my network connection..now working...

is there a jailbreak for 4.3.5???

Most reactions

Latest posts