What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please help. MY KEyboard is so slow after update to 7

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
A lot of folk here have discovered that turning OFF iCloud's access to "Documents and Data" (found under the iCloud tab in your Settings app) help with the slow keyboard response. Maybe try that?

If that helps, yay. If not, please holler back and we'll take another shot at it.

Marilyn

P.S. If it does help, may I suggest you sent a bug report to Apple via this link: http://www.apple.com/feedback/. I am sure they'd want to know their iCloud access is messing up the iPad...

OP
L

len cordwell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Your advice has fixed my problem for which I am extremely grateful. I have reported the bug to Apple. Many thanks Marilyn'

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Whew! Glad I could help. And ... glad you sent that bug report. Hopefully, Apple'll get it fixed.

Enjoy your iPad! :)

Marilyn

Bubbles cat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I'm new to the site as I'm having the same problem ! I downloaded ios7 a week ago ! Wish I had never bothered , soo slow and page goes black at times , how do I get rid of it, I hate it

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, welcome to iPF!

After updating, reset is recommended: press and hold Home and Power button simultaneously until the Apple logo appears.

Also, restarting your device could help: turn it off, wait for a few minutes, then turn it on again.

Force close apps: double tap Home button to reveal the multitask bar. Then drag the thumbnails above app icons towards the top of the screen.

To get rid of your problem with the keyboard, try Mickey's suggestion.
Hope that helps.

Husq250

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Resetting through settings- general- reset at the bottom- reset all settings, often helps too. Beware: it will reset settings like backup ground pics, notifications etc but not erase data.

Most reactions

Latest posts