1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Please Help! (Cityville Hometown)

Discussion in 'iPad Games' started by beeeebzy, Nov 12, 2011.

1. beeeebzy

beeeebzy iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I haven't played Cityville Hometown in a few months, but I recently installed the latest update and I can no longer perform most functions. For starters, I can't move my buildings around to empty spaces. I keep getting the red box (the one indicating that there's not enough space for the building) even when there's more than enough space. Also, I've tried to add new buildings (businesses, homes and community buildings) and kept getting the same red box, again, even though there's enough space. Another thing I can't do is expand. It tells me the expansion is available, but it won't let me place the expansion, and I can't even see where my city's borders are (usually my city itself was bright and the unexpanded land was darker, but I don't see that anymore). I've tried quitting the application completely and restarting, logging out of Facebook and back in, restarting my iPad, and even deleting the app and reinstalling it. Nothing is working. Has anyone else faced this problem? Can anyone help? This is frustrating me.
  2. Tim SPRACKLEN

Tim SPRACKLEN iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +120 / 0
    Try completely quitting the app in the multi-task bar. Double press the Home button to open the multi-task bar. Now press and hold any icon in the multi-task bar until they all start to jiggle. Now touch the upper left hand corner of that app's icon to completely close it. Now press the Home button again to close the multi-task bar and see if the problem persists.

Tim
  3. beeeebzy

beeeebzy iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I already tried it several times (that's what I meant when I said I quit and restarted the app). It didn't fix the problem. Could it be a glitch in the app itself? I'm wondering if anyone else is having this problem.
  4. nananora

nananora iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You have to go to Facebook and delete app that way and then reinstall it, but a warning you will loose everything and have to start fresh.