What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cityville Hometown

pjr600

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have expanded my town but can't find anywhere to add streets. If I go to decorations it says I need to reach more goals. I am getting very frustrated, also if I go to visit someone's town, it travels and then clicks back to my IPad home screen. Can anyone help me, please.

danilovieira

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Same for me... Not able to build anything! I had enough space before, im on lv 65 and the expansion costs 100 (????) but just cant find how to expand, construct

glenda.beatty

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Help! I love Playing Cityville Hometown on my I pad but since iOS 5 It will not open. I have tried deleting, installing, sync, rebooting, still nothing.

StarrsNana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have expanded my town but can't find anywhere to add streets. If I go to decorations it says I need to reach more goals. I am getting very frustrated, also if I go to visit someone's town, it travels and then clicks back to my IPad home screen. Can anyone help me, please.

You need to complete more goals, then add housing, then expansions, then housing, then expansions, and so on.

If you are using an iPad first generation or iPhone 3G, it is why the game is crashing. The first iPad cannot handle the graphics processing. Even though Zynga says that it works with "iPad", they should have said "iPad 2". You can only go so far playing on the first one.

beeeebzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
danilovieira said:
Same for me... Not able to build anything! I had enough space before, im on lv 65 and the expansion costs 100 (????) but just cant find how to expand, construct

I'm having the same problem! I click to buy the expansion, and then I'm unable to place an expansion anywhere. I also try to build, or move buildings, and it won't let me. What's the problem??

nananora

iPF Noob
Reaction score
glenda.beatty said:
Help! I love Playing Cityville Hometown on my I pad but since iOS 5 It will not open. I have tried deleting, installing, sync, rebooting, still nothing.

Go to your Facebook account than cityville hometown and delete the app. Then from face book click go to app install again,
and this will get it to work, but a warning to you, it starts from scratch. You have to build all over again.

nananora

iPF Noob
Reaction score
nananora said:
Go to your Facebook account than cityville hometown and delete the app. Then from face book click go to app install again,
and this will get it to work, but a warning to you, it starts from scratch. You have to build all over again.

Go to Facebook delete the app there and reinstall it from Facebook, but you will loose everything. You will have to start building from scratch. Hope this helps.

skylarq

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I only play cityville on my iPad. I am NOT technologically savvy and don't even know how to post questions on this app or find cityville forums. My big problem is the game has stopped giving me goals and is kinda stagnate. I want to learn how to upgrade stores in the game and advance, unlocking more things to do. Can ANYONE help me? Thanks so much

jord1303

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does any1 one no how 2 visit the major apart of a goal dnt no where he lives xx

leonela_alge

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am not getting any goals anymore in cityville hometown, can anyone help me what to do?

Ryan Tan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Maybe you have finished all the goals or internet connection problem or you didn't update

Last edited:

Marie104

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am not getting anymore goals on Cityville Hometown either. I'm only on level 57 and some the houses and businesses are not unlocked. I've deleted and reinstalled the app and nothing is happening, help.

birdie76

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm havin the same problem no quests I'm level 57.. I've also signed in with Facebook. Please help. I love playing this game..

birdie76

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I don't connect to facebook my other town has a quest for the nail salon and its no where to be found.. What's going on.. Is this another glitch.. The game needs a update..

Most reactions

Latest posts