What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please help me figure out title of game!?!?

Moorman54

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I played a game on a friends ipad over a year ago and was a little addicted, now that I have one I want to download it but can't figure out the name of it! Please help me figure it out.

It's a game set in medieval times where there is a set up map with a bunch of different castles that can hold a certain amount of knights. You build up your army and send them out to take over other castles and build them up bigger. Everything you take over turns your color, which If I remember right was red. The first few levels you just battle against one other type of army, then as you get farther along you fight other colored armies at the same time. The goal is to takeover all the castles on the screen in a certain amount of time to get medals and move on.

Does ANYONE know what game I am talking about??
It is driving me crazy!!!!

Thanks in advance!

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Does your friend still have the game? Maybe he can tell you the title?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've moved your post to the iPad games forum, where it will receive more attention.

Most reactions

Latest posts