What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pleasant surprise from Apple

iPadPil

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My first (32 GB wifi ) of the two iPads I ordered back on March 20th is going to be delivered on April 15th instead of April 28th. I am sure my other one 3G 64GB will arrive soon since I ordered them at the same time. What a nice surprise. Now I must sell my iPad 1.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Great news! They do finally seem to be catching up with the backlog of orders and most folks who have ordered online appear to be having their orders moved up a little.

Let us know when you get it and your impressions and experiences.

Tim

NAYo2002

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Did they send you an email? Mine was supposed to ship on 25th and deliver on the 28th so maybe they'll move mine too. I got the 16GB WiFi only.

Gmenfan83

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Did they send you an email? Mine was supposed to ship on 25th and deliver on the 28th so maybe they'll move mine too. I got the 16GB WiFi only.

I received an email for the ipad2 I ordered for my gf (I got mine launch day lol) either way hers was suppose to ship on the 17th and I wound up getting a notification shipment email on march 30th and she received it the 4th so yes indeed it may get moved up quite a bit

OP
iPadPil

iPadPil

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Yes, I got an email shipment notification. Now I am waiting for my second order placed the same day.

ps249

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered mine March 15 and received it April 8 ............ 2 weeks ahead of schedule.

OP
iPadPil

iPadPil

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Great news! They do finally seem to be catching up with the backlog of orders and most folks who have ordered online appear to be having their orders moved up a little.

Let us know when you get it and your impressions and experiences.

Tim

I will sure do, based upon my ten month experience with iPad 1.

Most reactions