What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Picture Frame

Upandadam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
On the settings icon, there is a setting for "picture frame" where you can assign certain albums and a feature to automatically zoom in on the face, etc...

However, there's no app called picture frame. What am I missing here?:confused:

Ltapilot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try clicking on the icon just to the right of the slider bar when you first turn it on.
This will put it into a slide show view of what ever you have assigned.

lillegutt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi i have the same problem. On my ipad2 i vant Find the button to the right of the slider. It says in the manual: "Then, press the Picture Frame button (to the right of the unlock slider)" this button is hiding somewere i Think..

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can you hide the picture frame button? I looked in settings and couldn't find a way. I don't really want the button there, if there's a way to hide it!

Coffeeboy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Can you hide the picture frame button? I looked in settings and couldn't find a way. I don't really want the button there, if there's a way to hide it!

If you are Jailbroken, there are ways to conceal the blighter (there is a thread about how elsewhere on the forum). Otherwise, I think not...

//Stefan 

lillegutt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The solution was simple. Under settings and general I shose lock and there I can turn on and of the pictureframe. Solved.

Most reactions

Latest posts