What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photos on ipad mini

Stattovic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Since losing everything when my lap top was stolen and not recovered, all the photos I have are on my ipad mini.
There is one phto in particular I would like to send to a publisher, but cnt for the life of me find out how I can send it to my computer.

Any ideas please

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Since losing everything when my lap top was stolen and not recovered, all the photos I have are on my ipad mini.
There is one phto in particular I would like to send to a publisher, but cnt for the life of me find out how I can send it to my computer.

Hello - there are many options, but just for starters: 1) Share the image on your iPad Mini and email it to yourself (and/or the publisher); and 2) Use a 'cloud service' such as Dropbox. Now, there are other options in part depending on your replacement laptop - I hope that you have your images 'backed up' elsewhere (e.g. an external HD), i.e. do not rely on the iDevice as a storage place for your photos and keep in mind that when images are sent to the iPad, they may be 'optimized' for that display which may mean loss of detail/resolution (just depends). Please post back further questions, if needed. Dave :)

Most reactions

Latest posts