What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
You are going to have to be more specific than that.

What app are you in, and what are you trying to do with the photo.

If you are trying to add photos to the the iPad, then you have to use iTunes to sync picture folders from the computer, or use a third party app to copy and/or store them.

Let me know what you are trying to accomplish and I'll try and give more detailed help.

OP
R

Ray59

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In the app photo that alrady in the ipad2.i put 2diferent sd card but some photos are not in good order.i just want to clic on the one that is not in good place and put ritgh were it geos.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Ah. Sorry to say there is no way to rearrange photos in the Photos app.

The ones in the Saved Pictures Album are arranged by date saved to the album. The synced folders are arranged by date and time the photo was taken. You could probably edit the date on the pictures on the computer, but that's a poor solutions.

There are other photo display apps out there. I can't really recommend any, since I don't use them. But they will give you more options, everything from quick slideshows to professional portfolios.

Another options is to upload your photos to your favorite online service and use one of several excellent apps for managing and displaying them. Picasa, Filckr, and Photobucket all have very good apps. The down side is you need an internet connection to show off your photos.

Most reactions

Latest posts