What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo printing

Ipadgk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Need advice from the photography crowd. I tried printing photos from the stock photo app, PhotoGene and HP iPrint. They all print decent photos (HP phptosmart), however whenever I print from my PC via Picasa, the photos are of amazing quality. Is there any way to achieve this result by printing from the ipad? It is more convenient than transferring all the photos over and sitting in front of my PC.

donka

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Need more information - how are the Picasa pictures different? Sharpness, colour balance etc? Also, are you selecting the bes photo paper quality option from iPrint?

OP
I

Ipadgk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Printing from my PC via Picasa results in a much SHARPER print. I cannot change the quality settings in iPrint, just the paper size. Don't get me wrong, photos printed from my iPad look nice, but I want the best possible quality.

donka

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'll need to try iPrint and see how it looks. It should optimise the image based on the output size (paper) so it just looks like Picasa is doing a better job than iPrint. You could contact HP about this and see what they say.

Most reactions

Latest posts