What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo Organizer -- There ought to be an app for that.

fasttimes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So my wedding photographer gave me a DVD containing about 700 hi-res images. We are supposed to pick a few dozen out to make an albunm.

I uploaded the photos to my iPad, and I'd like to find a way of tagging the ones we want to submit.

Is there a way I can tag the photos in such a way that I can get a list of the files? I need to send the corresponding hi-res photos back to the photographer.

Thanks

Marine 47

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I too have wondered about how to tag or label photos on my iPad 2. Just got back from a great trip to Italy and have 500 pictures downloaded to my iPad. I kept a journal and need to label my photos.

Jeeper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use GoodReader to fairly quickly organize pictures. From it you can open your entire photo library (native photo app), and select certain pics into different-self titled folders. Works for me, but I don't have tons of stuff. May be too slow if you have a lot to do, as it loads one at a time. But you can label each pic as well.
I know you said "tag" so maybe the above recommended site might help.

Atsamom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Photo manager pro

Captioning was essential when I went hunting for an iPad photo organizer. I only found one and it has worked beautifullynfor the 1000s of files that I have uploaded. Try Photo Manager Pro. It has a folder system and allows you to rename and to caption!

Most reactions

Latest posts