What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to sort photos on ipad

mikegayle

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Hi. I am a professional photographer & I travel a lot as my clients are based in different countries. As laptop is quite heavy so I prefer to carry ipad. But the problem is that all my pics get jumbled up & i am unable to show them according a particular theme. So i want something which can help me in organizing my pics. For eg: I want to show my best pics related to nature or wedding etc . then i can easily sort out those particular pics with some keywords etc. Is there any app available which can help me to add tags or keywords etc to my pics?
Thanks

andykeating

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.isol.co.in
There is an iPad app named sortshot which can be helpful to you as it is Quicker an easy way of image retrieval through unique photo and video tagging. Tagging options include personalized keywords, ratings, favourites, or type of media – photo or video. Tapping on a tag provides instant results so that we can further refine our search with additional tags and keywords.

Most reactions

Latest posts