What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo editing

marlyncarlton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My good app for photo editing, airbrush, wrinkle remover? Similar to Picnik and easy to use?

Sonia ferdous

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Generally i use several type of apps for photo editing. Like filter storm, photo forge 2, photoshop express, photo toaster and snap seed apps. All are good to use. Hope among all these one can help you.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Generally i use several type of apps for photo editing. Like filter storm, photo forge 2, photoshop express, photo toaster and snap seed apps. All are good to use. Hope among all these one can help you.

Hi there--I am going to move this to the App section where you should get better attention. Also, remember that Search is a very helpful tool to many questions!

Thank you!

A. GOODWIN

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi ski monkey . It has been some time as you have in past been knowledgable to my novice green like questions,... So ski monkey on the subject of photo editing apps let me propose a line of asking in a questionable way.
With your knowledge, without who's blah blah blah app is the best, in your take in what you would use , throw out what you couldn't use
Form your own opinion , not be biased by nor be persuaded to , or critique or as much as swing your answer on because popular does..
What is the very best , one and only one app that ski monkey supports . Hands down no second guessing free photo editing app for I pad 2. In
iOS8 would you recommend.... Wheww i know iknow a rather weird format for a question hungh? I've tried some and I'm not sold on .you know honestly Skimonkey , it's confusing to me . I'll back your advice as have in past 110 brother Thanx man. Your it on this one . Also I mentioned you in the every thing goes forum wished you would view
Regards A. "Manimal" Goodwin Thank you

Most reactions

Latest posts