1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Simple Photo Editing App

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by katya87, Dec 13, 2011.

1. katya87

katya87 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    im looking for a simple easy to use photo editing app for the ipad 2.. i dont need anything crazy like photoshop.. just something thats really easy to use and that can do basic photo editing. i dont mind paying fore the app either if it is worth it.

please let me know!!

thanks!!!!
  2. Czevski

Czevski iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +272 / 0
    Don't give up on Photoshop. Photoshop Express is a very basic "fixer" and is free.
  3. Jackenhack

Jackenhack iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    SnapSeed is another app that is easy to learn, but still amazingly powerful.

---
    Jack Zimmermann
    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  4. giradman

giradman iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +818 / 0
    Well, there are plenty of options, some free and others for nominal cost - I have several on my iPad, but have used Photogene the most - allows me to crop and resize images as needed; other options are available many of which I've not explored; so just another suggestion - let us know your experiences - this is an oft asked question - good luck! :)