What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My review of the Freedom Product - IPAD case & Bluetooth keyboard

TechMonkey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have been using this Freedom Case/Bluetooth keyboard for over a week and I have to say I am very impressed.
I have an iPad 2 and I have changed cases on a couple of occasions due to the durability and the life span of the cases chosen, the edges have worn to a point where the Ipad no longer feels secure in the case and it opos out the bottom - this has all changed since I started using the Freedom i-Connex iPAD Combi Keyboard & Case. It really is as good as it looks, it's lightweight, Ipad fits into the case and feels very secure, durable and will even wake my iPad from sleep when I open it and put it to sleep when I close the cover. The keyboard was ready to use straight out of the box - I found myself looking for excuses just to keep using it! This has made using outlook and office documents so much easier. The keys are very nicely spaced for a mini keyboard, there is a good selection of function keys which are all very responsive.
If you want to know where I got it from message me and I will give you the details.

Most reactions

Latest posts