1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Perfect browser doesn't work for posting here

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by Jayjayphoto, Jun 6, 2010.

1. Jayjayphoto

Jayjayphoto iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey
    Does anyone else have the same problem? When I go to post using perfect browser the message box is greyed out. Kinda weird for one of the most popular browsers.
  2. Matth3w

Matth3w iPad Ninja

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    You aren't the first person to report that. Some users have reported A1 or Atomic doing it as well.

Personally I just stick to Safari.
  3. epb

epb iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    Yes, that happens using Atomic's browser occasionally - no rhyme or reason to it that I can see. I don't think it's ever happened with a web site other than this one, though.
  4. lilman

lilman iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I've noticed with alternative browsers (iCab, Atomic) that when you first try to type a message for a forum thread reply that the cursor is missing (you can still type, but it's harder without a cursor). If you close the keyboard and reclick the reply message window the cursor reappears and you can type and reply just like Safari.
  5. BcBruno

BcBruno iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I personally prefer Atomic

And using Browser Changer from Cydia, and it's awesome!
  6. cherhall

cherhall iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I'm using Perfect right now and replying just fine, using the normal quick reply box. It also worked for me in Atomic. I had both set to Safari for iPad, that may be the difference. Have been using Perfect since it was released with no issues. I haven't used Safari since about the first week, I want tabs!