What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PDF Provider app does not recognize PDF Expert in the "OPEN IN" window

tenedios

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good day! How does one add apps to be recognized in the "open in " window tab in applications.
For example, when i am in the app "PDF Provider" and convert a document to a PDF file. Now I want to move that file. I than touch on the curved black arrow which opens a window with the following ,"open in,Send file, Rename file, Delete".When I touch "open in" it gives me the chance to move the pdf in Ibooks, Print central and etc, but does not recognize the app I want which is "PDF Expert" How does one add apps to the "open in " window basically ?
thank you for your time! gt

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The Open In... list will only show up to 10 available apps. If you've gone over this then PDF Expert may not appear as an option under some circumstances. There is currently no way to edit or extend this list.

Your two options are:

1) Delete other PDF reading apps that show up in the list, but you don't really use.

2) Same as before, but you can re-add the apps, hopefully leaving PDF Expert showing on the list. (be careful to backup important documents before deleting any app).

Most reactions

Latest posts