What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PDF in iPad

iPadquest123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

I have a html file that opens a pdf document when called. I'm able to view the pdf file when I call this html in Firefox and Safari on my PC. But when I call the html in iPad ,the pdf document is not loading and am seeing a blank window. I'm a new bee to iPad. Can anyone tell me if the following html file has the correct div parameters to display pdf document in iPad. I would appreciate your answer. Thanks.

<html>
<head>
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0, user-scalable=no, minimum-scale=1.0, maximum-scale=1.0" />
<meta name="apple-mobile-web-app-capable" content="yes" />
<meta name="apple-mobile-web-app-status-bar-style" content="black-translucent" />
<meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
<title>Test</title>

</head>
<body>
<div> <object height="1250px" width="100%" type="application/pdf" data="Better Future In Intro Module.pdf">
<param value="Better Future In Intro Module.pdf" name="src"/> <param value="transparent" name="wmode"/> </object> </div>

</body>
</html>

Wookiee2cu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are you able to pull up the pdf file using a direct link to the file? I don't see the domain in there so can't test it.

Most reactions

Latest posts