What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pdf editor

blu01

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm after an app that will let me drag and drop electrical symbols (power points, lights ect) on to a PDF or jpg floor plan of a house. The cad programmes are to complex for what I want to do. Was wondering if anyone knew of something that will do what I want. Cheers

rlapoint

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Take a look at "Skitch" from Evernote. It allows you to mark up PDF or jpgs. You have to do it manually as there is no drag and drop as you mentioned.

OP
B

blu01

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey, thanks for the help. Had a go will skitch, not really what I'm after. Don't think what I'm after exists. Needs to be able to drag and drop so I can do it quickly on site at the end of the job. The cad programmes are too complex and the plans I get are usually in PDF or jpeg. Might have to stick to pen and paper

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Have a look at the iAnnotate app. You can easily insert images into (onto?) a PDF, in addition to be able to make text or handwritten annotations. Then, when you are done, you can flatten the image so your changes are permanently in the image.

it's also got a Dropbox upload capability so it's easier to download/upload files. This makes it easier to transfer stuff versus e-mail or hooking the iPad up to iTunes.

Just a thought...

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts