What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PC / Droid Guy + A Little iPad Love

wasabinuki

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am generally don't like Apple stuff too much, but after using an iPad for a while I kind of dig it, so I thought I would join up and see what's what. Still don't like the iPhone though.

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I am generally don't like Apple stuff too much, but after using an iPad for a while I kind of dig it, so I thought I would join up and see what's what. Still don't like the iPhone though.

I am a Pc/was a Windows Mobile user till iPhone 3G and jailbroke it. Which I see no difference between JB and the custom roms I installed on my ole 8525 from xda developers site.

Btw ~ welcome to the forums and congrats on new toy...

OP
W

wasabinuki

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I am a Pc/was a Windows Mobile user till iPhone 3G and jailbroke it. Which I see no difference between JB and the custom roms I installed on my ole 8525 from xda developers site.

Btw ~ welcome to the forums and congrats on new toy...

Yeah, I have used a JB iPhone and did not notice a difference than the ones locket to AT&T. I think I am too used to the Android phones I have used. I was looking at getting a Widows 7 phone (my AT&T contract is up and I already have a Droid through work).

Thanks for the welcome wishes :)

Most reactions

Latest posts