1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

PC / Droid Guy + A Little iPad Love

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by wasabinuki, May 17, 2011.

1. wasabinuki

wasabinuki iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am generally don't like Apple stuff too much, but after using an iPad for a while I kind of dig it, so I thought I would join up and see what's what. Still don't like the iPhone though.
  2. SweetPoison

SweetPoison iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +132 / 0
    Welcome, from Cali!
  3. OUTL4W

OUTL4W iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    I am a Pc/was a Windows Mobile user till iPhone 3G and jailbroke it. Which I see no difference between JB and the custom roms I installed on my ole 8525 from xda developers site.

Btw ~ welcome to the forums and congrats on new toy...
  4. wasabinuki

wasabinuki iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah, I have used a JB iPhone and did not notice a difference than the ones locket to AT&T. I think I am too used to the Android phones I have used. I was looking at getting a Widows 7 phone (my AT&T contract is up and I already have a Droid through work).

Thanks for the welcome wishes :)