What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Override Preconfigured Ipad 2 air

Dickson1983

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anyone help with information on how to override a pre installed configuration setup installed by company (bank). Waited 2 months after a random delivery driver dropped off a package at my door... No-one turned up to collect and no return address. So opened and found an iPad Air 2!!

Not really sure if I want to enter my details into it?! Is there a way to completely reboot iPad to standard operating system?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Can anyone help with information on how to override a pre installed configuration setup installed by company (bank). Waited 2 months after a random delivery driver dropped off a package at my door... No-one turned up to collect and no return address. So opened and found an iPad Air 2!!

Not really sure if I want to enter my details into it?! Is there a way to completely reboot iPad to standard operating system?
I'm afraid not. Besides, that iPad doesn't belong to you, it belongs to the bank. Only the person who installed the configuration profile can remove it.

If the iPad was sent to you by mistake, you should take or send it back. Since you admit you know it came from a company, they're the only ones that can help you.

Last edited:

sparksd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You apparently know what company (bank) sent it - have you made any attempt to contact them or are you passively waiting for them to show up at your door? scifan57 is correct - it is not yours.

Most reactions

Latest posts