What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OUtlook Contact Sync with Ipad.

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I use office 2003 at home with a bunch of contact, address and birth days info.
I can not get this to sync to my Ipad 2. Sorry if this is a simple questions cause I have searched.
So how or what do I need to do to get my Office 2003 contact list sync'd to my Ipad?

Ncaissie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you sync with it for mail then select sync contacts on the info tab in iTunes when your iPad is plugged in.

64GB 3G White iPad

OP
zipur

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sorry I found it , I did not have the Contact checked in the Info section of Itunes.

sTechnical

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had a difficult time trying to synch my contact and calendar until I found this…so easy. for those of you who had trouble…Be sure to plug your itouch or iphone into you computer before you look for the device in the left panel, and the info is a tab on the top right and then be sure to check off the boxes of the options you want to sync otherwise they remain in gray and you cannot select anything…

its great to have it now.
thanks..

Last edited by a moderator:

K1W1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The majority of iPad owners probably have PCs instead of Macs it will work the same on both operating systems.

nannybear

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well I have figured everything! All sync'd no problem, have contacts, calendar and email! Yeah!

Most reactions

Latest posts