What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

sync ipad to microsoft outlook 2003 version

OFOVA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am trying to figure out how to sync outlook 2003 contacts and calendar to my ipad. I've tried to do this through itunes w/o success. do you know how to?

kc2ped

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think you are in the wrong part of the forum with this question. You would probably get wider readership of your question if you put it into the iPad Help or General Discussions sections of the forum.

I am syncing from a Mac through Mobile.Me and it took an Apple Genius an dMobile.Me tech support to get it working correctly so I don't really know how it works but I did find this link on the apple sight that points out some issues iTunes has with Outlook:
iPhone, iPad, iPod touch: Troubleshooting contact and calendar syncing via USB on Windows

Rvh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not that hard

I am an iPad newbie and had no problem setting that up through iTunes.

Hook your iPad to your computer with the USB and start iTunes. Click on your iPad on the left side, then click Info at the top, then click sync contacts and sync calendar. Then have iTunes perform a sync and like magic your contacts and calendar will appear on your iPad.

Bob

AceCafe911

iPF Noob
Reaction score
THANK YOU; I finally was able to find that there was a drop down for "Outlook" which had not been selected. I am trying to sync my contacts right now.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
THANK YOU; I finally was able to find that there was a drop down for "Outlook" which had not been selected. I am trying to sync my contacts right now.

Hi AceCafe... - welcome to the forum! :) Unfortunately, you've replied to nearly a 7 year old thread and likely will receive little attention, if still needed? Also, most if not all of the previous posters are likely long gone!

If you are still having an problem, then start a new thread in the appropriate forum - let us know which iDevice you are using and the iOS installed along w/ your brand of computer - clearly outline your issues and what you are trying to accomplish. Dave

Most reactions

Latest posts