What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ouch! Dropped the iPad

rocshaus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I dropped my iPad this evening for the first time. The corner that contacted the concrete got a bit dented up and slightly marred. Seems to be working fine (thanks to the protective faux-leather cover it was in) but I was curious if anyone has dropped theirs and ended up with much worse outcomes???

IMG_8322copy-1.jpg

andjoh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dropped mine with a case, all fine. Didn't even panic, just a wee "oh darn!" and didn't even look at it straight away. Felt confident. LOL

Sorry about yours though ;(

andjoh

gaxor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh No --- Better get an iPad 2 to replace it LOL

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ours have been dropped a dozen times now on hardwood flooring, but the ugly apple case does a remarkable job of protecting it. That funny lip around the edge seems to absorb impact nicely.

zorah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Haven't dropped mine so can't speak to that, but thankfully you had it in a case so it seems mostly cosmetic damage. Makes a good case for using a case!

KekszNET

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A sad incident, but you made this photo really cool. Really like the blurry background!

peled

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for making us more confident in the event it'll happen to us.

Spink10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I almost want to drop mine and test out this otterbox defender.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nope, never dropped mine either: I take very good care of my things, and no need to turn it into an armoured brick, either.

Although I once saw someone on the bus with a naked iPad and it had a dent yay-big on the back, and it was kind of sad-looking.

tzerng

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i droped my ipad also...sadly my power button not function...do u guys know can buy the case (original back case)

Most reactions

Latest posts