What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opera mini not working

bongski55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tried to install opera mini. When it initially started it displayed the menu bar then the menu bar disappeared and a white blank page remained with the spinning icon showing it was updating something yet after 5 minutes nothing appeared.

Gunny008

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Try this:

Bring up multi tasking bar (double click home button or four finger swipe up) and close opera mini (hold down opera mini app until it jiggles and then press the red close circle). Then re open the app.

OP
bongski55

bongski55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try this:

Bring up multi tasking bar (double click home button or four finger swipe up) and close opera mini (hold down opera mini app until it jiggles and then press the red close circle). Then re open the app.

No dice....It just displays the menu bar again then a blank page with a spinning icon at the upper left corner.
I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling twice. I guess opera mini is not for my ipad 2

Gunny008

iPF Novice
Reaction score
bongski55 said:
No dice....It just displays the menu bar again then a blank page with a spinning icon at the upper left corner.
I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling twice. I guess opera mini is not for my ipad 2

There must be a fault with the app. I've heard some bad things to do with the opera app!

All I can say is keep trying and it should eventually work for you

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts