Vine for iPhone and iPad users has received a big update which adds a new camera feature - the ability to create posts using clips from your camera roll. Thus, the new camera includes many new tools for editing videos and make them look as you want them to be. Here's how the new feature has been described:
"We’ve unlocked something new: a new camera that gives you the freedom to create a Vine in any way you want. New camera tools offer additional, more advanced ways to edit your videos, and you can import existing videos from your phone."
On its official blog, Vine representatives said the following:
Here's the break down of the new features:
Import existing videos from your phone:
• In the capture screen, you’ll find a new button on the bottom left to access your camera roll
• Preview videos of any length, and trim them to 6 seconds or less
• Upload a single video, or mix and match to tell a story!
New capture tools:
• Undo last recording
• Grid now has a level
• Focus lock works with front-facing camera
• Flashlight for recording in low light
New tools in the edit screen:
• Duplicate a clip, or trim a clip
More control over notifications:
• In Settings, you’ll find options to control which notifications you receive including likes, comments, revines, and more.
Besides all of the above changes, some other video quality and playback improvements have been deployed. You'll discover these after getting the latest version of the app by following the download link from below.