What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official: Post where to get the best deals on new iPad (third gen)!

Mesqueunclub

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Very interesting Thomasp, I have just started using John Lewis. I will have a scout around in future as it is just that bit nearer than the Apple store.
Compliments of the Season to all

zorah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hmmm though. I did come up with this one at Walmart, where the better prices would be assumed. They want $399 for a refurb, (not new) white 16GB Wifi only which is actually $20 more than the Apple Store refurb. They also are out of stock as of this writing. And it seemed to be the best price I could find overall. So my thinking is that a refurb at the Apple Store might just in fact be the best deal and the Apple Store of course does not sell the 3 brand new anyway.
Purchase the New iPad, 16GB for less at Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
zorah said:
Hmmm though. I did come up with this one at Walmart, where the better prices would be assumed. They want $399 for a refurb, (not new) white 16GB Wifi only which is actually $20 more than the Apple Store refurb. They also are out of stock as of this writing. And it seemed to be the best price I could find overall. So my thinking is that a refurb at the Apple Store might just in fact be the best deal and the Apple Store of course does not sell the 3 brand new anyway.
Purchase the New iPad, 16GB for less at Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.

What about 4?

Sent from my WiFi Black 64GB iPad with Retina Display in NYC using iPF

Meenie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just ordered a refurbished iPad 3 16 gb wifi from the Apple store for $20.00 less than an iPad 2 1b wifi.

lindamurphy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can try palshare.org if you can be patient. They have the ipad 3 64GB for $250 shipped. It's listed as $200 but they charge $50 in shipping. They're perpetually out of stock at this price. I kept trying day after day for a week and a half before I was lucky enough to finally snag one. They have an annoying survey fill out you have to do but hey, at this price I didn't care.

Most reactions

Latest posts