What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad Owners List

jgumphress

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
umphress.web.officelive.com
I bought mine at Best Buy and now they offer a buy back program when a newer version comes out. I checked into that and they will take back my iPad for $250 toward the iPad2. Not shure if I will do it or not. Likely not.

Chris88

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got my ipad 2 Saturday at the Apple store. 64gb wi-fi g3 in black. It's my first ipad and I love it.

mikecharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a 16gb with 3g ipad purchased on 24 Dec 2010. I should have waited for the ipad 2 but didn't know when it was coming out.

Kevin1963

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a 32GB iPad 1 that I got on Dec. 28, 2010. I had a good idea that they would be coming out with an updated one but I couldn't wait. I've been really happy with it and think I'll wait for the 3rd or 4th version to come out before I get a new one. I have an 8GB iPod touch and I want to get an iPhone with Verizon once my current contract is eligible. I'll get the iPhone before my next iPad.

mikecharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad 2

I thought the iPad 2 was coming out spring or summer 2011. The store I bought mine at had one iPad left and it was now or never. I watched several people buy one while I paced around and thought about it. I'm happy with mine so far. I will wait for version 3 or 4. :D

Mike

aeolos

iPF Noob
Reaction score
how to create an iPhone or iPad App or Game

it's great to know how to create an iPhone:ipad-front: or iPad :ipad-keyboard:App or Game that quality is the best thing that you create yourself well. I recommend this site.

Most reactions

Latest posts