What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad Owners List

Skeets

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just bought my first iPad couple days ago and am really thrilled with it. Couldn't wait for iPad2 so went with original. Don't think I will upgrade until 3 or 4 comes out.
Now all I need is an iPhone. Have a Blackberry,iMac, iPod, iPad and would like to have all Apple. Will get iPhone as soon as my contract runs out.

cvadh387

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just ordered a white 16g wifi only ipad2!!! I'm so excited. I should be added to this list around April 30th 2011 :D

patirhodes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
love it love it love it

It's so "personal"...my husband is jealous!!:p I couldn't wait for Ipad2..had to go ahead and buy a 32gb wifi, 3G..it's simply amazing!!

Bigeazy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the 64gig wifi only white iPad 2 I just recently sold my 64gig wifi plus 3G iPad 1. I love the apple environment. Does anybody have any suggestions for good iPad 2 games?

Waxxit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mikecharlie said:
I have a 16gb with 3g ipad purchased on 24 Dec 2010. I should have waited for the ipad 2 but didn't know when it was coming out.

I got lucky and called best buy last night and they had one left and it was the exact model I was looking for black 32G 3G AT&T. Wow was I lucky.

zorah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
LOL-can't remember if I added myself to this list in November 2010 when I got my iPad 1 which I happily remain with. I continue to not just have a blast, but at the same time, get the most productivity out of it.

mortendall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an iPad 32 Gb wifi.

Seriously considering an iPad2, because I'm having a hard time getting my hands on the old one, because my wife and kids want to use it all the time! :D

boommer7

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just picked up a 32g wifi Ipad from Best Buy last weekend after returning the 16G wifi I pick up a few weeks ago since BestBuy matched Veriozon's price of $399 for the 32g.

Now I am thinking about returning it to pick up a 3g 64g Ipad from AT&T since there on close out for $529.

D_LA_ROC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1stGen iPad 16gig wifi
2ndGen iPad 16gig wifi

I love them both equally.
(that's what I tell my 1st iPad) ;)

Sent from my incredible iPad 2

Most reactions

Latest posts