What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Dragonvale Fans Chat Thread

Natykm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Suzabella said:
I didn't notice any odd pic! Was I not paying attention?! I'm so curious now!

GCID: princesssuzabella

U n me both we got here late :(

Reaction score
M.P Meyer said:
I like using the voice memo on my new iPad, I like not having to type. It's so cool.

Wait... How do you use that? o_O

STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM! YOU'VE VIOLATED THE LAW! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ GC ID: ColorfulDelicious

Reaction score
Natykm said:
All I see is donuts lucky me I guess

Yep. Didn't have to be blinded by ugly images.

STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM! YOU'VE VIOLATED THE LAW! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ GC ID: ColorfulDelicious

Natykm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ColorfulVibrations said:
Wait... How do you use that? o_O

U speak in the sentence n it types it for u :)

Reaction score
Natykm said:

Why the sad face? Me and sparkle had day nightmares because of those pictures.

Reaction score
Natykm said:
U speak in the sentence n it types it for u :)

Hmmm... Doesn't seem to type for me. But it does find songs and apps easily. :D

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Natykm said:
That's awesome learning guitar when I was little my dad wanted me to learn to play I didn't want to I preferred the piano but now I wish I knew all diff types of things I had the access to learn them, I let it slip threw my finger tips 0.o

Wen they first offered band I wanted to join and play the guitar, but my dad told me if I was going to join band I had to play the saxophone. So I didn't join band. There were a lot of things I wish I had been able to do as a kid, but I grew up poor so I didn't get the opportunities.

gcid: KOKO~PUFFS I only accept friends so message me if you add me ~*Ashley*~ ;)

Reaction score
peppiegal said:
Wen they first offered band I wanted to join and play the guitar, but my dad told me if I was going to join band I had to play the saxophone. So I didn't join band. There were a lot of things I wish I had been able to do as a kid, but I grew up poor so I didn't get the opportunities.

gcid: KOKO~PUFFS I only accept friends so message me if you add me ~*Ashley*~ ;)

I feel bad for those less fortunate than me now... :(

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Natykm said:

You weren't missing anything. Trust me.

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
ColorfulVibrations said:
I feel bad for those less fortunate than me now... :(

Meh, don't feel too bad. I had a great, fun childhood.
Or better yet, donate money :)

Natykm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ColorfulVibrations said:
Why the sad face? Me and sparkle had day nightmares because of those pictures.

Lol bc now we have that curiosity lol

Natykm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
peppiegal said:

See we both for whatever reasons were not able to yet we are doing are best now on the present ;)

Natykm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
peppiegal said:

That's a great idea :D

Reaction score
peppiegal said:

I donate as much as I can every week to the food bank and to programs that help save animals all across the world and that help the environment.

Reaction score
Natykm said:
Lol bc now we have that curiosity lol

Oh... You don't want to see that. Like what peppiegirl said, you didn't miss anything. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts