What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Dragonvale Fans Chat Thread

M.P Meyer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kryp2n8 said:
Fire+Earth= Meteor Dragon
Air+Fire= Firestorm Dragon
Air+Cold= Blizzard Dragon
Water+Earth= Clay Dragon
Lightning+Air= Thunder Dragon
Air+Metal= Aluminum Dragon

That's all i can think of now. :)

Opposite of sonic could be stormcloud

marie6065

iPF Novice
Reaction score
ColorfulVibrations said:
I tried but it still won't work! I'm scared.

STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM! YOU'VE VIOLATED THE LAW! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ GC ID: ColorfulDelicious

I cannot see it, so it's not on view to everyone.

GC ID: mari3c ~ Patience & Perseverance

Reaction score
M.P Meyer said:
It's a little microphone button on the keyboard. You tap it and then say what you want to type and it automatically types it.

Oooh! Like how google translate works. Although google never translates correctly for me. :) I tried speaking English and translating it to French and the sentences were all over the place. It made absolutely no sense. :D

STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM! YOU'VE VIOLATED THE LAW! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ GC ID: ColorfulDelicious

Reaction score
marie6065 said:
I cannot see it, so it's not on view to everyone.

They got rid of it. Thankfully. :)

marie6065

iPF Novice
Reaction score
kryp2n8 said:
Lets guess the name for future uncommon hybrid or the alternative dragon of the following:

Lava (E+F) Volcanic
Mountain (C+E) Valley or Dale
Chrome (M+A) Pewter
Blazing (F+A) Ashes
Snow (C+A) Flake
Sonic (A+L) Snail
Cactus (P+L) Cucumber
Storm (L+C) Calm
Mud (E+W) Drought

Last edited:

skaterboy69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
peppiegal said:
When I worked at burger king I always stole food too. It's hard working around that stuff and not eat it.

gcid: KOKO~PUFFS I only accept friends so message me if you add me ~*Ashley*~ ;)

lol ik

skaterboy69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Havent been able to get on for awhile not even on here so im far behind. But has there been anything new to dragonvale? After the seasonal dragon?

kevinbonardo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
skaterboy69 said:
Havent been able to get on for awhile not even on here so im far behind. But has there been anything new to dragonvale? After the seasonal dragon?

New Rain dragon and Hidden Ironwood dragon :)

-Dream, Believe, and Make it Happen- Game Center ID : Pryptonic

M.P Meyer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
skaterboy69 said:

Rain and Ironwood.

M.P Meyer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok so with my iPad I got that special " $50 for apps " promotion thing but I don't know what apps to buy. So far I have iMovie and fruit ninja HD. Any other apps I should get?

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
M.P Meyer said:
Ok so with my iPad I got that special " $50 for apps " promotion thing but I don't know what apps to buy. So far I have iMovie and fruit ninja HD. Any other apps I should get?

Angry Birds, Angry Birds Space, Angry Birds Season (there's new update, new birds), Cut the Rope, Where's my Water.

Suzabella

iPF Novice
Reaction score
ColorfulVibrations said:
Thank God they took it out! Now I'm laughing and I don't know why. XD You should be happy you didn't see the... Um... Disturbing old man under garments. I'm sorry to everyone who had to see that. That was very unwanted. I deleted all the gross pictures that I never took. I wonder how I got them? The other ones were even worse than the one I unintentionally posted. Eurgh! I just threw up. Glad they're gone now anyways. I'd like to thank the mods that did this. :)

Lol! I wish I had seen! Sounds funny!

GCID: princesssuzabella

Suzabella

iPF Novice
Reaction score
M.P Meyer said:
I like using the voice memo on my new iPad, I like not having to type. It's so cool.

What iPad do u have? U post here just by speaking? Too cool!

Suzabella

iPF Novice
Reaction score
ColorfulVibrations said:
Why the sad face? Me and sparkle had day nightmares because of those pictures.

Curiosity!!!

Most reactions

Latest posts