What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale rare breeding guide....no guarantees & no friend requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

WraithSA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
fleur07 said:
You can breed it without buying it, try crystal and lichen

Breed what exactly?

sent from my iPad :p ... GCID:WraithSA (me) , cawwottawight (sister), I<3lottie (brother)

WraithSA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have you received an emerald from it /:) , but this whole gem crud is stupid

sent from my iPad :p ... GCID:WraithSA (me) , cawwottawight (sister), I<3lottie (brother)

iRager

iPF Novice
Reaction score
WraithSA said:
Have you received an emerald from it /:) , but this whole gem crud is stupid

Yes, that's the combo that worked for me

WraithSA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How many tries about?
Do you think maybe that it word work lichen + quake ? Makes sense to

pettirosso

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got my first gem - its a 31 hour egg, after a few tries. I am disappointed in the money focus now. Has anyone upgraded a breeding cave or island and can say what happens?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

tashaburnsred

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got an Emerald from level 10 Crystal X level 10 Lichen, in the standard breeding cave. Still trying for my second one.

also, if anyone hasn't figured it out yet, each month will be a different gemstone (the birthstone for that month) so there will be 12 gemstone dragons in total for the new island! =)

WraithSA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That means we will need more islands no?

tanaco

iPF Novice
Reaction score
WraithSA said:
That means we will need more islands no?

Nope! The Gem Island will hold 12 gem dragons - 1 for each month.

tanaco

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I had been trying for an Emerald dragon, breeding Crystal & Lichen, and getting nowhere. I got my seventh Rainbow with this combination, and many other dragons that I didn't want. After trying about 8 times and not getting the Emerald, I tried changing up the order, and used Lichen & Crystal and lo and behold I got my Emerald! Woo hoo! Now to get one for my son.... :D

sissymom1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
tanaco said:
I had been trying for an Emerald dragon, breeding Crystal & Lichen, and getting nowhere. I got my seventh Rainbow with this combination, and many other dragons that I didn't want. After trying about 8 times and not getting the Emerald, I tried changing up the order, and used Lichen & Crystal and lo and behold I got my Emerald! Woo hoo! Now to get one for my son.... :D

I have both breeding caves going. One is crystal and lichen and in the other lichen and crystal. And I still haven't gotten my emerald. I guess I will keep trying until the next dragon comes out.

pettirosso

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have 2 emeralds but no matter how many times I try I still only have one rainbow.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

sissymom1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sissymom1 said:
I have both breeding caves going. One is crystal and lichen and in the other lichen and crystal. And I still haven't gotten my emerald. I guess I will keep trying until the next dragon comes out.

Finally got it. I lost count of how many tries

tanaco

iPF Novice
Reaction score
sissymom1 said:
Finally got it. I lost count of how many tries

Congratulations! My sister is not having any luck on getting her Crystal. We have tried 50+ times I'm sure and just can't seem to get one for her :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts