nzb

Discussion in 'iPad Pro Forum' started by potbelly2017, Dec 8, 2019.

1. potbelly2017

potbelly2017
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    What program can i use to un pack/read etc a nzb file and also a rar file

thanks in advance

Percy

2. giradman

giradman
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Expert

Thanks Received:
    Hi Percy - welcome to the forum! :) First, I'm assuming that you own an iPad Pro (from the forum posted) and likely w/ the latest iPad OS - correct? Also, some readers of your post may not be familiar w/ the terms used - e.g. I knew about RAR but not much about NZB, so for those wanting to learn a little more, below are the first paragraphs from their Wiki articles (sources linked for those interested).

Of course, someone familiar w/ these formats may post (or not) and provide more specific information on an app(s) that may serve your needs - but a look on the iPad App Store using the two terms in the search box provided the two pages shown below - take a look yourself and read the descriptions and reviews; for myself I've used none of these apps, so not of much help. Good luck - Dave

NZB.PNG RAR.PNG

#2 giradman, Dec 8, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2019
  3. potbelly2017

potbelly2017
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    thanks for the help here,,, yes ive had me ipad pro 12 for almost a year now,, im a big apple fan,, have been for years, in fact im getting my 2nd Imac 27 some time this week with top specs etc,,to continue my beta testing, lmao
    take a look here if youve not already seen it
    Edited - link to Kickstarter project
    hopefully mine arrives in January as promised
    well, take care n if not heard from you,, happy xmas n new year to all

ttfn

Percy

#3 potbelly2017, Dec 8, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2019
  4. giradman

giradman
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Expert

Thanks Received:
    Hi again Percy - just bought my wife her 2nd iMac (she likes the 21" size) w/ 16 GBs RAM & a 512 SSD + 4K display (early Xmas present, plus der 2012 iMac had a failing fusion drive and was SLOW!). For myself, I have two Mac laptops, so don't need to turn my iPad Pro into a desktop but GREAT that these combos are becoming more feasible. Dave

P.S. I'd suggest deleting your email or you will likely be 'harvested' by a bunch of bots leading to mucho SPAM! :(

#4 giradman, Dec 8, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2019