What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ZIP files in iPAD2

ref5412

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

I want to download from filecrop (most of the files are .rar type). Does iPAD2 support .rar files? Can I download from rapidshare with my iPAD2?

Last edited:

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

I want to download from filecrop (most odf the files are .rar). Does iPAD2 support .rar files? Can I download from rapidshare with my iPAD2?

You will know that RapidShare is one of the biggest hosting websites for illegal music and videos. While accepting that there are legitimate users of this site, it is well known that the majority of downloads are of pirated movies and music.

iPad Forum does not condone the use of pirated apps, music or movies and neither will it tolerate any discussion of such activities.

Tim
iPad Forum Moderator

OP
R

ref5412

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

I want to download from filecrop (most odf the files are .rar). Does iPAD2 support .rar files? Can I download from rapidshare with my iPAD2?

You will know that RapidShare is one of the biggest hosting websites for illegal music and videos. While accepting that there are legitimate users of this site, it is well known that the majority of downloads are of pirated movies and music.

iPad Forum does not condone the use of pirated apps, music or movies and neither will it tolerate any discussion of such activities.

Tim
iPad Forum Moderator

I'm really sorry, it won't happen again.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks - and please don't misunderstand my post - I was not in any way accussing you of this - I have several musician friends who use this site to upload their music to the (music) companies that they work for so, for sure, there are plenty of legitimate users.

So, please don't be offended by my post, I just wanted to warn you that we have a zero-tolerance policy towards pirated apps, music and movies.

Tim

Magus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Assuming good intentions on your part, check out Filer.

Might be what you're looking for :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Svrdhd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Assuming good intentions on your part, check out Filer.

Might be what you're looking for :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

I second the above statement ^^
Or, if you've JB, iFile works unequivocally well!

Most reactions

Latest posts