Not rotating??

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by Vett, Sep 19, 2013.

1. Vett

Vett
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Installed io7 this morning and all seems ok but words with friends will not rotate, I removed it and reinstalled it but still will not rotate. All other programs rotate though.

2. opticat

opticat
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Yes, same thing here, and it stays full screen. I am sure a fix will emerge soon.

3. Vett

Vett
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Also my wallpaper is way to big for the screen now!

4. tanveers

tanveers
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    These issues are not really problems with the iOS7 operating system. It's how your old apps are not formatted to sync correctly with iOS7. I'm sure if you were to look on your apps specs, it would let you know what the specific operating system is able to be supported with that specific application. Support will be coming soon enough for the popular apps, such as, WORDS With FRIENDS, etc. The developers must wait till they can get their hands on the iOS system themselves to be able to correctly manipulate the ever so changing world of Apps and Operating systems. Hang tight like all Manufacturers, they will have to go through trial and error periods (otherwise known as "Versions"). Luckily for everyone companies are becoming faster and faster at this process.

Ben
    Lead AV Tech

#4 tanveers, Sep 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2013
  5. Vett

Vett
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Just send me an update now it rotates

6. LoveRem36

LoveRem36
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    I hate the updates for that reason, all my apps have gone to longwise full page, I like Landscape style. Every game and app is supposed to turn when I turn my iPad. Also this new version requires me to put in a pass code every single time I open my iPad, one more thing to remember. I don't at all like this new version.

7. J. A.

J. A.
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    If you dislike the passcode lock, disable it in Settings - General - Passcode Lock. Tap it, turn it off, enter the passcode once more, and you're done!
    The iPad also still is supposed to be used in portrait as well as landscape mode.