What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPhone apps not rotating on iPad.

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
is is just me of do iphone apps never want to rotate when running in the iPad?

Yes the apps have rotation built in.
No i dont have rotation lock on.

its like sometimes ill run an iphone app and rotation works like it should and other times the apps will stay in portrait no matter how I turn it.

All iPad apps rotate without issue.

cherhall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've only got a few iPhone apps On my iPad that I wasn't ready to let go of yet, but none of the ones I have will rotate.

4phun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've only got a few iPhone apps On my iPad that I wasn't ready to let go of yet, but none of the ones I have will rotate.

I am on an active mission to remove all iPhone apps that do not take advantage of the iPad in one way or another. Rotation is one of the occasional issues that will get an app deleted from my iPad.

Life is too short to put up with crap.

OP
MikesTooLz

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
yeah, i dont like iphone apps on the iphone any more than you guys. but for apps that i need, I gotta wait till the ipad versions are out.

Most reactions

Latest posts