not ipad related but account related

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by andreak, Oct 28, 2018.

1. andreak

andreak
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    tried apple support but i prefer forums. this is account related, i hope you don't mind.

where can i find all my transactions. like mainly transactions accrued over a given period. like monies being spent on apps and games etc etc......

thx much

2. J. A.

J. A.
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    To see your purchase history on your iPad, go to Settings - your name - iTunes & App Store. Tap your email address, select “View Apple ID” and enter the password, or use Touch ID. Then scroll down to Purchase History.
    919A6040-2D2A-4DD1-BFE9-84EF7CA00A72.jpeg
    By default, this will show purchases of the last 90 days. To change the range, tap “Last 90 Days”
    63A57DC7-C59A-4B48-BA1D-21467F8BC834.jpeg
    and select a year
    E1CF5624-FB92-496C-883A-919CFD15A2C5.jpeg
    and a month.

3. NSquirrel

NSquirrel
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    The following may help, which I found in the ‘Daily Mail’ recently. (Not sure why I was reading it, but one of a collection of UK newspapers we browse ever day.!)
    ———- from
    Apple launches privacy website that reveals EXACTLY what the firm knows about you | Daily Mail Online

Apple launches privacy website that reveals EXACTLY what the firm knows about you - here's how to download your data

HOW DO YOU DOWNLOAD YOUR DATA FROM APPLE?

• Head to Apple's privacy website at Privacy and log into your Apple account.
      • Click on 'Manage Your Privacy' in the upper toolbar.
      • Scroll down to the 'Take charge of your data section.'
      • Click on 'Visit your Data and Privacy page.'
      • Select the 'Get a copy of your data' option.
      • From there, you can select specific types of data to receive, or click 'select all' to receive everything.
    ——-
    It takes about 7 days to return the info and then I have not gone through all of mine yet.
    I hope that this helps.