What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

not ipad related but account related

andreak

iPF Noob
Reaction score
tried apple support but i prefer forums. this is account related, i hope you don't mind.

where can i find all my transactions. like mainly transactions accrued over a given period. like monies being spent on apps and games etc etc......

thx much

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
To see your purchase history on your iPad, go to Settings - your name - iTunes & App Store. Tap your email address, select “View Apple ID” and enter the password, or use Touch ID. Then scroll down to Purchase History.
919A6040-2D2A-4DD1-BFE9-84EF7CA00A72.jpeg

By default, this will show purchases of the last 90 days. To change the range, tap “Last 90 Days”
63A57DC7-C59A-4B48-BA1D-21467F8BC834.jpeg

and select a year
E1CF5624-FB92-496C-883A-919CFD15A2C5.jpeg

and a month.

NSquirrel

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The following may help, which I found in the ‘Daily Mail’ recently. (Not sure why I was reading it, but one of a collection of UK newspapers we browse ever day.!)
———- from
Apple launches privacy website that reveals EXACTLY what the firm knows about you | Daily Mail Online

Apple launches privacy website that reveals EXACTLY what the firm knows about you - here's how to download your data

HOW DO YOU DOWNLOAD YOUR DATA FROM APPLE?

• Head to Apple's privacy website at Privacy and log into your Apple account.
    • Click on 'Manage Your Privacy' in the upper toolbar.
    • Scroll down to the 'Take charge of your data section.'
    • Click on 'Visit your Data and Privacy page.'
    • Select the 'Get a copy of your data' option.
    • From there, you can select specific types of data to receive, or click 'select all' to receive everything.
——-
It takes about 7 days to return the info and then I have not gone through all of mine yet.
I hope that this helps.

Most reactions

Latest posts