What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not Alone

barleeharvest

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I'm so happy to find others who have umteen questions re their new ipads. Here's one I have. I have Cogeco as my server and asked them if
I could download F-Secure to my iPad for security. They said no. So, what should I use? Thank you in advance!

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, and welcome to the forum. It's good to "see" you and I hope you enjoy your visits.

To be honest, you really don't need any type of anti-virus or such program (app) on your iPad. As of today, there is no virus that can affect your iPad. And, thanks to Apple's security, the iPad is one of the safest products to access the Internet and World Wide Web.

Marilyn

OP
B

barleeharvest

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, and welcome to the forum. It's good to "see" you and I hope you enjoy your visits.

To be honest, you really don't need any type of anti-virus or such program (app) on your iPad. As of today, there is no virus that can affect your iPad. And, thanks to Apple's security, the iPad is one of the safest products to access the Internet and World Wide Web.

Marilyn

Hi Marilyn,
That is such good news!

Most reactions

Latest posts